Junior Sales & Lead Generation Specialist @TenderAlpha
Who we are:
Bizportal is a global data mining and analytics solution provider mainly focused on retrieving and aggregating government and open company data. Our mission is to provide accurate and relevant data tailored to the needs of our clients while also developing the first and only government procurement data product designated for investment and credit rating analysis. We strive to accelerate scalability of public sources coverage, while also automating data aggregation to reach an ever-evolving level of data analytics and insights.
Founded in 2013 as a local public procurement information portal, Bizportal JSC is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria with permanent US presence in Washington D.C. area. The company has been rapidly developing as a global data vending business, currently operating as a public procurement information provider for large government vendors, leading credit rating agencies and investment professionals in Europe and the United States.
Our flagship product:
TenderAlpha is our main product providing both advanced analytical solutions for institutional investors and rating agencies in addition to alerts and intelligence services for more traditional corporate use by companies involved in public procurement bidding globally. We cater to different business needs by employing innovation and flexibility to the maximum effect and thus we strive to develop TenderAlpha as the place to go when it comes to global government procurement and the related corporate data.
At Bizportal, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes Bizportal a sustainable, joyful and rewarding place to work. We don’t micromanage but encourage our employees to be autonomous and act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at Bizportal.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and driven Junior Lead Generation Specialist to join our sales team. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities to support the growth of our sales pipeline. If you have a knack for building relationships and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
How would a typical week look for you:
- Research, identify, and qualify new business leads using a variety of channels including online directories, social media, trade shows, and webinars
- Conduct cold calls and outreach to potential clients, introducing them to the company's products and services
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company's offerings, industry trends, and market conditions to effectively communicate our value proposition to potential clients
- Track and manage lead information using our CRM system, ensuring all data is up-to-date and accurate
- Collaborate with the inside sales team to hand off qualified leads and assist in scheduling meetings and follow-ups
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly targets for lead generation and qualification
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns and strategies to support lead generation efforts
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner
What you will bring along:
- 1-2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, or a related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software (considered as an advantage)
- Self-starter with a results-driven mentality and a willingness to take initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly competitive salary
- Supportive and sustainable environment that values collaboration
- Hybrid work mode and flexible working time (after successful completion of your probation period)
- Result-driven career path development
- Involvement in a growing and challenging project with global coverage
- Monthly team challenges and frequent team buildings
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Flexible benefits system allowing you to design your own benefits package which fits your lifestyle (ranging from sports cards, vouchers, discounts, transport, babysitter, etc.)
- Complimentary day off for your birthday
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere
You believe to be the perfect fit for this role? Then we would be delighted to hear from you!